[TR] Look What Chip Bought Today!

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 13:56:02 MDT 2012

As the saying goes: I was in the right place at the right time.  The  owner
posted the car on Craigslist Thursday evening....I saw it on Craigslist
this morning - drove up to see it and left a deposit - should be able to pick
it  up next week sometime (after I get insurance card).

1962 TR4 - early car CT2052L.....restored.....so far only two things need
to be sorted: it needs a new steering column universal rubber and I don't
think  the radiator fan extension is from a TR4 - the fan is only about 1/2"
from  the radiator - way too close.

The owner lives in Red Hill, has owned the car since 1991 - he's not a
member of DVT....his wife is ill - he doesn't have much opportunity to drive
the  car.....$12,000!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_1248.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_1249.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_1250.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_1251.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_1252.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_1253.JPG]