[TR] indescribable

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Thu Aug 16 16:47:30 MDT 2012

After more than a half-century on this earth, I thought I had experienced
just about everything there was to experience.  That was, until I got my
TR250 back from the dyno, correctly jetted and with 160bhp at the wheels.
Not that I intend to set speed records, but the sheer exhilaration of
driving the car after a 4-year restoration effort defies definitions.
Shifting through those gears and feeling the smoothness of that engine (I
love my TR3, but these 6 cylinders just exude power).

Sorry everyone, but this is why I love these cars.  Unbelievable.

Andrew Uprichard
1962 TR3B
1968 TR250
1957 smallmouth (undergoing restoration)