[TR] Adding a VSS pulse generator inline with speedometer, cable

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:30:32 MDT 2012

Chris,

Thanks for the lead.  This morning I found a place in Denver called Deluxe
Speedometer & Cable service who said no problem on modifying the cable.  I
believe I'll give them a try mainly because the one  place in California
that I talked to (in Gardena?) quoted a starting point of $120 and Deluxe
Speedometer quoted $50 to $65 so I think I'll ship the cable and VSS
generator to them and see how it turns out.

I'll report back after I see how it looks.

Thanks for all the responses!

Brad