[TR] Adding a VSS pulse generator inline with speedometer cable

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 10:10:13 MDT 2012

Frank,

That's what I've been trying to find is a decent speedo shop that can
rework cables.  I've called several and I'm not sure we were speaking the
same language and I've tried emailing/calling others and they don't respond.

If you wouldn't mind sending me the info on the place in Fallbrook I would
appreciate it.

I just got a lead on a shop in Denver that I'm going to check on right now
so who knows, maybe that will pan out.

Brad