[TR] Adding a VSS pulse generator inline with speedometer cable

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:40:46 MDT 2012

Well a bunch of you have suggested/recommended the magnets on the drive
shaft option.  I did find a magnet setup that was about $20 cheaper than
Amazon  http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RPC-250-4165/?rtype=10

I will check out Susquehanna Motorsports as suggested by Phil.

I'm going to search a little while longer trying to find someone that will
modify a speedometer cable to work with a pulse generator but at least I
have a fall back option that is not all that expensive.

Thanks!

Brad