[TR] Fwd: Re: 1974 TR-6 for sale

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 13 08:24:49 MDT 2012

Bruce,

Sorry to hear about your accident.

And also sorry to hear that you are selling your Triumph.

I have given up motorcycles for a similar reason although I have only
had some close calls.

Drivers these days are paying attention to everything but driving. They
run stop signs, lights, cut you off mostly just because they think they
own the road or something. They just dont look. They think they are in
their living room playing on their Xbox or something.

I sold my 98 Tbird this spring and am keeping my 74 Bonny until the
market improves. But I will not stop driving my 3 Triumph cars. But yes,
I do worry when I am in a Triumph.

I hope you are ok after the accident.

Bob