[TR] TR2/3 overdrive relay.

Greg Gelhar greg at gelhar.com
Tue Aug 7 18:38:37 MDT 2012

YES, a modern relay will work as good, or better, than the Lucas unit. If
you take the cover off the Lucas relay, the contact points only look to be
good for about 5 amps. There might be one caution. Some cube relays have a
diode in parallel with the coil. That makes the coil polarity sensitive.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN