[TR] Triumphess info...

v6spitfireguy at cox.net v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Mon Aug 6 07:47:01 MDT 2012

Listers,

Is any body else slightly frustrated with the Triumphest registration
website or is  it just me?
I am trying to get information about the dinner choice; (steak or
chicken..) is all that is indicated.  My better half needs more information
than just the type of meat!  She wants to know what the actual dinner or
menu meal is to make a choice, you know Whole Chicken, Boneless Breast, Top
Sirloin, Prime rib, etc.
Maybe Im too old or impatient to search the website for that info, but I
didnt see it when I looked.  Give me the old fashioned pdf or form,(Im
driving a 40 year old car after all), and descriptions of what the heck is
going on
Ill be going, but I would like to register, but I cant finish it till
the wife can make her decision
Anybody here got the info or knows where I can get it??

Barry Schwartz, frustrated in San Diego...