[TR] Caliper O-Ring

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Aug 4 16:41:19 MDT 2012

There it is, too late in the day I guess.  Mine is a TCF so 583-820 is right
for me.
Many thanks!
Bill

  Trunnell [mailto:rgt2 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 5:12 PM
To: Wbeech
Cc: <triumphs at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Caliper O-Ring

I see the seal is still listed by Moss,
61 <http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29146#top>
583-821	 $7.95
SEAL, between caliper halves
caliper illus. "B" - TR3A from TS56337 (wire wheels), TS56384 (disc wheels),
TR3B (TSF series), TR4 to CT4689 (wire wheel	 2
I used this seal when I rebuilt my calipers and have not had any issues with
it.

Rod