[TR] Caliper O-Ring

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Aug 4 15:53:08 MDT 2012

OK, I know we are not supposed to split the calipers but they were really
old and nasty on this TR3B, I had to scrape the rust and crud out of the
groves along with the bits of rubber seals.

The re-build kit does not include the O-Ring between the calipers, TRF does
not sell them, guessing that Moss does not either as they are not listed.
Does anyone have a source for these to little o-rings?  Maybe Mc-Carr?

Thanks,
Bill B

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti