[TR] A type OD top cover switch question

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 01:06:57 MDT 2012

Thanks Greg, that info. is exactly what I wanted to know. I should
have remembered to go to the Buckeye site, Nelson Riedel's stuff is
the best information around. Certainly the catalogs are no help on top
covers and switches

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net