[TR] Going to the TRials?

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 18:00:39 MDT 2012

Hi List!
I sent this to Joe M. the other day & didn't get a reply. A lot of
times my E-mails don't go through to people because their server's think it's
Spam mail. So I'm sending this to the list to have anyone reply to my
questions that may have the answers.

PLEASE reply directly to my E-mail
address (above), because I'm sure the list is to busy with more important
threads, than mine. TIA,
-Cosmo Kramer