[TR] SU H6 float question

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 1 05:56:15 MDT 2012

Tim,

Same problem here a few years ago but on the front carb. I was using the
Gross (SP), jets and could not figure out why they were sticking closed.
So I replaced them both with the original ones from Moss and problem solved.

I have heard others mention that they are not fans of the Gross jets.

If you have the stock jets, just replace them with new ones. Problem may
be related to the alcohol in the gas but not sure. Could also be varnish
or some other junk in the jet.

Bob