[TR] SU H6 float question

G.D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Wed Aug 1 06:25:21 MDT 2012

Sounds like the rear valve sticking closed could be an issue, but also the
fuel line between the carbs could be blocked somehow.
Simple tests on each should reveal the issue.

Are you running the original-styled needle valves or the ball-styled "grose'
valves?

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/guy@genfiniti.com