[TR] GT6 Throttle Adjustment

Sam Clark trdoctor at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 21:10:30 MDT 2012

Greetings.  I hope someone out there can help.  My '72 GT6 ZS 150 carbs won't
achieve full throttle.  When you push on the pedal the butterflies open just
past half way.  I can't figure out how to adjust the linkage to get them to
open more.  These throttles are operated by a center cable pull arrangement.
I have adjusted the cable to take out all of the play but they still won't
open fully.  I have looked at the accelerator pedal and don't see a way to
adjust it.  The manual is useless in this regard.  Any help would be
appreciated.
BTW, the South Central VTR Regional was this past weekend and we had a great
event.  Sorry if you couldn't make it.
TIA