[TR] TR3 Heater leak test

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Apr 29 13:26:11 MDT 2012

Yes, pressure from your garden hose would be too much, probably around
40-50psi.  Just running water through it would not hurt it, but may not find
a small leak either.

You could fill it an let it stand overnight and see if there is any seepage,
or take it to a local radiator shop and let them test it at a low pressure,
remember you cap is only a 4psi rating.

Bill