[TR] Rebuilding TR3A engine

David Ljung Madison team.net at Daveola.com
Sat Apr 28 17:13:40 MDT 2012

TeriAnn writes:
> I highly recommend Greg Solow's Engine Room in Santa Cruz.
>
> They rebuilt my TR3's engine for me years ago,..

I read about that on your "restoration horror story" :)
I'll have to give them a call, didn't realize that all happened
near the Bay Area.

> ..did a rack and pinion conversion for me

Interesting - that's high on my list as well, I was thinking about doing
it myself, but time is in limited supply right now.  How long did the
rebuild take and how long did the R&P take?

Dave