[TR] TR6 Idle adjustment fix

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:35:16 MDT 2012

Yeah, F1 is now limited by regulation to 18,000 rpm at full throttle, or
the cars would easily be around 22,000 rpm by now.  A 12000 "idle" isn't
impossible at all.
http://www.formula1.com/inside_f1/rules_and_regulations/technical_regulations/8699/fia.html

The *sound* of 24 Formula 1 cars at full throttle on the start of a tight
course like the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix is beyond imagination.  The
other end of the spectrum from a wet liner TR four.  I can't wait until the
end of May and my annual visit to the Principality!

Don