[TR] Different TR3/3A/3B hubcap globe styles?

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:00:06 MDT 2012

The majority of the enameled globes on the original hubcaps for my TR3B had
the Triumph script in a diagonal line across the emblem, not the arched
script most commonly seen in enameled and painted globes.

Here's an image of some of the globes from my car:
http://www.smugmug.com/photos/i-sfZDwS2/0/L/i-sfZDwS2-L.jpg

Standard-Triumph were nothing if not resourceful.  This style of globe had
to be used in a number of applications.  Is it just my limited experience,
or is this not at all common on sidescreen TRs?  Is it more common on some
other S-T model?

Thanks in advance,

Don
Saint Louis

1962 TR3B TSF202L -- Running now, after 28 years of moldering away and 31
years of ownership!
http://www.smugmug.com/photos/i-ntgCXFK/0/L/i-ntgCXFK-L.jpg