[TR] TR6 Alternator conversion

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 25 21:05:25 MDT 2012

Jeff: The Bosch alternator should be available thru Rock Auto Parts.
(rockauto.com).
It's Bosch P/N 13107, 55A, and was available on the fiestas that had A/C.
Price was IIRC under $60.
Usually, it will come with the pulley, but sometimes their stock does not
have one, but it's available thru. Jegs,e.g.

Tom