[TR] clutch bleeding

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:20:13 MDT 2012

I just put a new master cylinder and at the same time put the morgan rear
brake cylinders on the car.  I saw in this thread the use of a stick and
the seat to be the "pusher".  I had a piece of 1/4 cabinet grade plywood
2.5 inches wide and used that between the brake pedal and the steering
wheel to bleed the brakes - it accepts a good bend without breaking.  I
have a good hard pedal without an ill word to my better half!!!

Love this list!