[TR] carpet installation question

John Wise tr3a.60 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 08:09:01 MDT 2012

I bought new carpet for my TR3A when Moss had its last sale.  Now that I have
some time, I pulled the OLD (my guess original) stuff out.  (Actually not bad
for 50+ year old carpet.)

It Moss kit came without any instructions (e.g., how to install the snaps),
but I can phone them tomorrow & ask that they fax or email them to me
(assuming they exist).

My question is what would the list suggest to hold the vertical pieces (e.g.,
the sides of the footwell) in place?   Glue (what kind), velcro,  screws,
snaps, ...???

Any sage advice and/or tips will be appreciated.

Thanks

John

John A. Wise
Ormond Beach, FL