[TR] LED lights

Doug dougfr2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:07:14 MDT 2012

I have been getting my LED lighting for my TR6 from www.litezupp.com.  Look
them up.  They have quality light bulbs for both 1156 and 1157 based bulbs.
Also, they will work with you on any issues will the appropriate electronic
flasher.

Doug Fraser
Ocala, FL
1969 TR6

On Apr 19, 2012, at 2:00 PM, <jerryvv at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> List,
> I'm having brain fade today. What is the name of the Company who sells the
LED bulbs for our LBC's? What I need is a reference to the correct flasher to
use with the LED's on my TR4A. I seem to recall seeing a recent post that
there is a special flasher unit that needs to be used. Mine flash sometimes
but not always and I'm thinking that it's the flasher unit. I only have LED's
in the rear.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/dougfr2@gmail.com