[TR] Classic Car Prices

Joseph Laurito trglory at verizon.net
Wed Apr 18 14:11:05 MDT 2012

Triumphs had a bump about 20 years ago when every old rust bucket was going
on a container ship bound for Belgium. Since then, prices have been flat.
This is a very good thing if you want to buy one .... not so good when you
want to sell. Stand your ground now and your great-grandchildren can smile
when the price passes $100K. Of course, by then that will buy you a tank of
gas.

Joe