[TR] Torque Wrench

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Sun Apr 15 10:12:40 MDT 2012

It will probably cost as much to get the calibration checked as it would be
for a new one. Although I'm not sure how closely calibrated it needs to be?
It may be fine with +/- 10%. That wide a swing on the head bolts only puts
115 lbs on the bolts/nuts, which surely will take that. The place to worry
about is into aluminum, but using a 1/2in drive wrench is not a tool to use
here.

Johnnie