[TR] TR-3 steering self centering

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Apr 5 08:12:51 MDT 2012

I have installed the delrin pins (silentblocks) so this is probably
contributing somewhat to the issue.  Many say it is the zero castor angle,
as does my front-end guy.

Many thanks to all who contributed on this subject.  Short of substituting
TR4 parts I guess this is the way it will be.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS30766L "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Hello, my name is Bill and I own an old British car.  Now...What are the
next 11 steps?"