[TR] TR3 Oil Pan Gasket

tr3abobm77 at frontier.com tr3abobm77 at frontier.com
Wed Apr 4 11:47:47 MDT 2012

Terry,

Last time I changed mine I went to Advance Auto and bought a roll of rubberized cork gasket material and made my own.
Then I siliconed it to just the pan and laid it flange down on a flat surface and put some weight on it for a
day or 2. I lightly greased the top surface and installed it. I have had it off and on a few times since and
it is still a good leak-proof fit aslong as you don't crank down on the bolts too much.

Bob Maassel
59TR3A
Fort Wayne