[TR] FW: OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Thu Sep 29 22:45:08 MDT 2011

On 9/29/2011 8:57 PM, Randall wrote:
> I'm forwarding this for a friend, who wishes to remain anonymous.  It's
> actually kind of interesting, IMO.
>
> But then I'm known to have a weakness for cars with Mayflower parts<G>

While Baron Margo seems to have limited skills, the people who started
the car, the Blastolene Brothers, seem to have an odd and eccentric
retro, Art Deco streak to their work, sort of minorly influenced by Big
Daddy Roth:

http://www.blastolene.com/Blastolene_Cars.htm

There's some excellent workmanship in some of these cars.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....