[TR] Yippee - just got Stainless Steel bumpers for the TR2

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:59:07 MDT 2011

Ordered a set of stainless bumpers and over-riders from a company called
Harrington group.  They make mini cars and a copy of the Isetta....

They also offer stainless bumpers - so I thought I'd give them a shot.  No
financial interest here - just wanted to let you know they look good.  I've
got them out in the rain right now to see if any rust forms....   I won't be
installing them for another month - but I put the parts up to the car and
all looks right - over-riders look just like the orignals (but not rusty)
and they are polished to a mirror shine - you can see my flip flops in one
of the overriders in the pic below.

http://tinyurl.com/3k964tk

Chris