[TR] GPS Address & scenic drives

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Sep 21 06:19:45 MDT 2011

The British Invasion is in the Stowe Field which is on Weeks Hill Rd in
Stowe VT. If you go to http://maps.google.com  you can map it out. If you're
planning on coming to it next year, they do a Lake Champlain drive & lunch
on Friday and a drive through Smugglers Notch on Sunday. Pretty much any
drive you take in Vermont can be called scenic!

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with: