[TR] TR6 Master Cylinder

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Mon Sep 19 11:04:38 MDT 2011

Just be aware that the going rate today for a rebuild from them is $245.

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6

Sep 19, 2011 12:43:28 PM, mgodley at tiac.net wrote:

"Does anyone on the list have any recommendations for a clutch master
cylinder brand that will actually last? I read lots of bad stuff in the
archive, and the comment from the British car shop that replaced it
before said "anything in a white box is trouble". Suggestions?"

Send the original to White Post Restorations (or another provider) and have
it re-sleeved and re built....or just re-sleeved and then rebuild yourself.
I had every cylinder in the car re-sleeved, then rebuilt them myself with
kits from TRF. This was more than 10 years ago and no leaks to date in
brakes or clutch systems.

Michael Godley
65 TR4A

triumphs at autox.team.net