[TR] 65 mph

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 16:37:39 MDT 2011

...Uhm...no comment.

Well, all right.  Drove regularly at 4500 rpm in 4th OD.  Not sure what speed that makes it, but suspect it may have to do with why I only got a bit over 50,000 miles before the head gasket became a bit of a problem.

It's just, I can't seem to resist passing BMW Z roadsters, Miatas, and reconditioned GTO's.  Especially the muscle cars.  I wave at them as we cross paths but they seldom deign to notice an LBC.  But they do when they catch my tail wind!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
Nah.  I just like to drive fast.