[TR] wrinkle paint

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Sep 16 09:07:24 MDT 2011

Ditto... Looks good but is very fragile.  Mine came out perfect until I let
the bezel slip just a little while installing the choke cable assembly,
small flake probably 10x more noticeable to me than anyone else.  Wrinkle
powder coat sounds like the way to go next time.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566