[TR] 65 mph

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 08:34:34 MDT 2011

 I drove a '60 TR3A regularly in the mid-1970s. Mechanically it was excellent
although shod with oversize bias-ply Dunlop Gold Seals; bodily, it did leave a
bit to be desired (lots of dents, some rust, no front bumper). Above 80 mph
was pretty much out of the question in my mind, at least, since the front end
seemed to mostly...well...float.... :(

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.usm