[TR] 65 mph

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Fri Sep 16 03:02:20 MDT 2011

Indicated 140 in my old 87 Mustang GT, indicated 135 in an Audi 90
(somewhat downhill), and 127 by tach and gearing / tire calculations
going into Canada Corner at Road America in my TR-4 (race car).  Now
that I'm getting "old", I've not topped out the Miata, but have had
it over an indicated 100 many times.

Tony