[TR] Oil in the radiator

tartanredmgb at gmail.com tartanredmgb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 21:04:34 MDT 2011

Before you remove the head, try retorquing the head bolts.  I had a
Toyota that was leaking oil and coolant externally, and I did that and
it sealed it.  What was interesting was how much variation there was
in how tight the bolts were.  If I remember right, you loosen them
first, one at a time prior to tightening each one.