[TR] TR3 Sun Visors

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Thu Sep 15 06:23:18 MDT 2011

     The driver's side sun visor on my TR3 fell off the other day. Where the
little set-screw clamps down on the windscreen frame broke out a little
triangular piece of the frame. Has anyone else had this happen? I've tried to
put a little cut piece of steel  between the set-screw and the frame so the
set-screw has something to press against, but there is not enough room for a
strong enough piece of steel. I am thinking about JB Welding it on next. I
thought that maybe someone else had had this happen to them before.
     I might just have to find a replacement windshield frame...
     TIA,

     Bill in Tehachapi