[TR] TR4A - Door Seals Too Thick

Allen Hess allenhess at mgcarclub.com
Wed Sep 14 15:04:25 MDT 2011

I did mine (TR4) about 11 years ago now. I ended up buying door and
trunk seals from TRF and Moss. In the end, the trunk seal from one
vendor fit and the door seal from the other fit. Each other seal was
too thick. Trimming and slicing doesn't work. Unfortunately ($) I
would recommend buying from one of the other vendors. There's also
MacGregor's in Canada but they may only do MGs.

Allen