[TR] They are a great investment

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Mon Sep 12 10:05:08 MDT 2011

Hi all,

I don't mean to hijack the thread, especially with a shameless plug, but it
is On Topic. I have a great 1964 TR4 project Car For Sale. I reduced the
price from $3500. to $2500. while it was on craigslist. It's also on VTR but
I don't think the new price is there. Nice straight Tub. Complete but the
Engine is removed by previous owner. Engine still complete assembly and
turns over freely. Carbs and Header still in place under the Hood. A couple
tires flat on their American Racing Wheels from sitting out back behind the
Garage covered. Original BRG Paint. I also have a 69 Spitfire Mk3 project
disassembled, but solid Tub and nice Nose. $750.00. email for pics to
wayne at sportsracer.com

Regards,
Wayne Lee
Douglas, MA