[TR] Looking for TR250 or TR6 front crossmember for charity car

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 06:41:49 MDT 2011

Hi List -

A friend of mine had a 1972 TR6 project car he donated to Wheels For Hope in
Raleigh NC.  He and a bunch of other volunteers, including many independent
garage owners are donating parts and time to rebuild this car from the
ground up and auction it off to support this charity.

So far, I'm kicking myself for not buying this from him when I had the
chance - The frame looks nearly perfect. We stripped it down and boxed in
the frame areas this past weekend.   But we are missing the front
crossmember.

Does anyone out there have a spare they can donate?  If it's in the NC area
we can probably arrange a pickup, if not - I'll pay for shipping -
preferably greyhound bus or some other cheap transport.

Thanks!

Chris
TR4
TR2