[TR] Gearbox

cofrog at q.com cofrog at q.com
Wed Sep 7 11:55:45 MDT 2011

I'm probably fishing without bait but......I had a gearbox go southB  in my
TR4A at last weekends race in Hastings, Nebraska and am looking for another
one to use and keep as a spare until funds permit rebuilding the unhappy OD
gearbox.B  I don't need an OD box to do this and I'm in the Denver area.B  I'm
hoping there are some folks around Denver who have done the 5 speed conversion
on their 4A - TR6 and have the old servicable unit underfoot they wnat to
clearout.

Thanks,

DanB  B  B B