[TR] Seat Belts

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 18:10:21 MDT 2011

Securon is a tried and true brand of seat belts for our cars. I'm guessing
you must have lap belts only and that you want to replace them with lap
belts,  which is easy. If you want to change to 3-point belts, though, Securon
does make  them. That could lead into a never-ending discussion, though, on
height of top  point mounting in relation to the shoulder, why we should
always mount the top  point to a roll over bar, etc.

Regardless, I've always had good luck with Securon, and I've fitted their
belts to a large number of British cars over the last 20+ years.

Tim
TR3A TS22930 LO

Hi  List,I think it's time to replace my original seat belts....I  usually
forget to
buckle-up in the car, but passengers have reminded me  of how
dilapidated the
belts look. So, does anyone have experience with  inertia reel
belts? Is
it better to go with original belts? Any  suggestions on a supplier?
I prefer not to do any modifications to the car  when installing the new
belts.Thank you for any information. PatTR4A,  671CTC/72746-L

triumphs at autox.team.net

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: