[TR] windshield seal.......nafziger forgot to mention for tr-3

Hdefer tr3 at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 5 12:02:32 MDT 2011

  Is a seal needed here or do I use silicon sealant of some kind?

I would stick with the intended glazing strip. I found it to be quite
a job, though- a rubber mallet is very useful here. I had to start
over three times before I got it right. Fortunately,  you can get the
needed experience by doing it over and over again without much risk
of damaging the frame ,windshield or strip.
I considered using silicon after the first two attempts; am glad
didn't. It's messy, often hard to remove and not original.

Hans

TR3A