[TR] GM Alternator for TR3

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Sun Sep 4 11:19:34 MDT 2011

List
I am looking for the preferred model GM alternator number for a TR3.
I have one on the car now but it's been powder coated, so I can't see the numbers on the case.
I could remove it and take it to the dealer and they could figure it out, but I don't want to tie the car up right now, it's still good driving weather.
I used to have this info on my old computer but that crashed.....I would greatly appreciate any help with this.
I plan on replacing the current unit and would purchase a new unit before removing the old one.
Thanks in advance

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L