[TR] [TR} tire pressures

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Sep 4 08:50:01 MDT 2011

>  Snow I can deal with.  We had ICE in Kansas.

Well, at least you missed the hail.  Couple weeks earlier we just dodged a
storm (in KS I think) that was dropping 1" hail.

And living in MO you shouldn't be a complete stranger to driving on ice.  I
can remember visiting the farm once (about 100 miles SW of St Louis) when we
had to get out of the pickup and spin it in place to line it up with the
(one lane) road again.  You know it's slick when you can push a truck
sideways on a gravel road.

-- Randall