[TR] TR3 Windshield

George Richardson gprtech at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 1 16:41:48 MDT 2011

Way back, when I first restored Squirtle the TR3, I replaced the
windshield. What was provided then was some rubber channel thing that
could never get into place, so I just used regular windshield sealer.
That worked fine, maybe too fine, since I have problems getting it out
when (purely for stupid reasons well withing my control) I smashed my
windshield.

I ordered a seal from TRF along with a bunch of other stuff, but what
cam this time is a flat rubber piece that I guess wraps around the edge
of the windshield glass. Anyone use this? Any advice? Should I just
stick with my windshield sealer?

--
George Richardson