[TR] wiring question

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Thu Sep 1 06:14:44 MDT 2011

I am installing a new harness in my TR250 (thanks to Marv Gruber) and have
come across two wires I cannot account for. They arise adjacent to the brake
safety, and are both about 3 inches long.  One is white and one black.
There were no corresponding wires in the old harness.

I am assuming the black is a ground, but the white?  By the way, this is not
the ignition feed to the coil, which comes off in a loom about a further
down the main harness.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Andrew Uprichard