[TR] TR3 Fickering Headlights

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Oct 29 06:02:26 MDT 2011

I had a similar problem with my TR6 and it turned out to be the switch. Take
a look (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/HeadlightSwitch.htm) at what the
innards of my switch looked like and you'll see why. It was an easy fix so
it might worth checking on your car too.

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with:
Throttle Body Injection