[TR] Triumphs Only? - What is it in pic #2?

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Fri Oct 28 21:29:42 MDT 2011

    In the posting for Triumphs Only on Ebay, in the second picture (with the
water tank in it), what is the car on the far left? I initially thought that it
could be a 1950-1954 Morgan +4, but the tail isn't right. Now I am thinking that
it is an early 50's Singer LeMans.

     Any ideas?

     Didn't Wayne originally want something like $650,000 for the lot last
summer?

     -Bill in Tehachapi