[TR] Red Line Oil Web Site Application Request Form

William Pugh anabil007 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 18:36:41 MDT 2011

There was a definitive post, that I can't find,  from Redline...

	The gist is MT90 is fine for diffs that have a CENTER PINION ...

	Newer cars have a LOW PINION ... that requires 75W90.

 You do need to be specific when looking
at their Products ... one set for diffs,  and another for trannies ... with
obvious crossovers...

BUT  ... 75W90 will work fine with a Center Pinion, I use 75W90 for the TR6,
it has a LSD, and MT90
in Casper ... no problems

On Oct 28, 2011, at 4:44 PM, spook01 at comcast.net wrote:

> Well, here's the rest of the story...
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

"Life is too short to drive Boring Cars"

Bill Pugh
Wallace, CA
Casper
1957 TR3